It expires on December 31, 2021 on mamme bonus, the birth award of 800 euro ricon known by INPS to women who are expecting a child.
From next year, the benefit will be absorbed by the single allowance for dependent children, but in the meantime it is possible to use it for another month. Let’s see together how.
Bonus moms, what is it
The mothers tomorrow bonus, also known as the birth bonus, was introduced to help families meet the expenses that precede the birth of a child. It is a premium equal to 800 euros in amount, recognized without income limits but only after having submitted an application to INPS.
The application can be submitted at the completion of the seventh month of pregnancy (beginning of the eighth), but also after the birth of the child, as long as the deadline of one year from the occurrence of the event is respected.
The birth bonus of 800 euros is also due in the case of adoption or pre-adoptive fostering and, in this case, the date of entry into the family will be the day from which to calculate the term of one year.
Bonus moms, the requirements
The service is aimed at women pregnant or mothers for one of the following events:
- completion of the seventh month of pregnancy;
- childbirth, even if before the beginning of the eighth month of pregnancy;
- national or international adoption of the minor, ordered by a sentence that has become definitive pursuant to law no. 184;
- national pre-adoption custody arranged by ordinance pursuant to art. 22, c. 6, l. 184/1983 or international pre-adoption assignment pursuant to art. 34, l. 184/1983.
The benefit is granted in a single solution for each event (pregnancy, childbirth, adoption or fostering) and in relation to each child born, adopted or entrusted.
Bonus moms, how to apply
The application for the mother bonus tomorrow must be submitted to INPS after the completion of the 7th month of pregnancy (beginning of the 8th month) or after the birth or following one of the other events provided for by law (adoption and pre-adoptive fostering).
The application must be submitted to INPS by filling in the appropriate form: in order to do so, it is necessary to be in possession of the PIN, SPID O YOU. It is also possible to submit an application through the INPS app in one of the following ways:
- telematic services accessible directly by the applicant, through the dedicated service;
- Contact Center (number 803 164, free from landlines, or 06 164 164 from mobile networks);
- patronage bodies, through the telematic services offered by them.