Binance has announced that it has completed the Songbird (SGB) airdrop to XRP holders. Users will be able to confirm their SGB purchases from the distribution center section. The exchange also announced that SGB token withdrawals have started, but no deposits should be made.
Binance also stated that those who are entitled to SGB distribution must meet certain conditions and listed the following items:
- Screenshots are taken from the XRP Ledger index number on 12 December 2020 at 00:00 (UTC) (03:00 CEST).
- The minimum number of XRPs that must be held in Binance accounts to qualify for the SGB airdrop is 10. (Including those on the transaction order)
- XRPs received from leveraged transactions or crypto lending platforms and transferred to spot accounts are not eligible for airdrops.
- Please make sure you do not select “Hide Small Balances” to view your SGB tokens on the “Funds” page.
- SGB token withdrawals have started. However, deposits are not supported. Please do not deposit SGB tokens into your account and do not risk losing your funds.
Songbird, which is listed on exchanges such as Gate.io and Bitstamp, is trading at about $ 0.20 at the time of writing.
Risk Disclosure: The articles and articles on Arover.net do not constitute investment advice. Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are high-risk assets, and you should do your due diligence and do your own research before investing in these currencies.