The receipt lottery also continues throughout 2022, even if its reform has now been decided. This is the free competition linked to the Italia Cashless program developed by the former Conte government to encourage the use of credit, debit, ATM, prepaid and payment apps.
Those who have not yet taken part in the receipt lottery can still participate in the next draws. We remember that all natural persons of age residing in Italy can participatewho have procured the lottery code (you can find it here) and use electronic payment tools for purchases of goods or services from retail outlets.
How the receipt lottery works
Despite being called a flop (here we have explained why) and, as we said, the Draghi government has decided to modify it to make it more like a scratch card, to participate in the lottery just show the merchant at the time of every cashless purchase, therefore not in cashyour code.
Once this is done, the electronic receipt issued automatically gives away virtual tickets to participate in the lottery: a virtual ticket for every euro spent, up to a maximum of 1,000 virtual tickets for each receipt of an amount equal to or greater than 1,000 euros. If the amount spent is greater than 1 euro, any decimal figure greater than 49 cents will produce another virtual ticket.
As soon as the reform is approved, the receipt lottery will become an instant game: here you will find all the upcoming news.
However, not all purchases allow you to participate in the lottery. As we said, only purchases with cards and apps are valid, but not all. Purchases are excluded:
- made in cash;
- for an amount of less than 1 euro;
- carried out online;
- intended for the exercise of a business, art or profession;
- documented by electronic invoices;
- for which the data of the fees are transmitted to the Health Card system (for example purchases made at pharmacies, parapharmacies, opticians, analysis laboratories, veterinary clinics, etc.);
- for which the buyer requests the merchant to acquire his own tax code for the purpose of tax deduction or deduction.
How much you win: the prizes
Each week you can win 15 prizes of 25 thousand euros for those who buy, and 15 prizes of 5 thousand euros for those who sell. Then there are also monthly draws with 10 prizes of 100 thousand euros for buyers and 10 prizes of 20 thousand euros for exhibitors.
Weekly draws are held every Thursday for all receipts transmitted and registered by the lottery system from Monday to Sunday, up to 11:59 pm, of the previous week. If the drawing day coincides with a national holiday, the drawing is postponed to the first following working day.
Monthly draws take place every second Thursday of the month, for receipts sent and registered by the lottery system by 11:59 pm on the last day of the previous month. If the second Thursday of the month coincides with a national holiday, the draw is postponed to the first following working day.
The draws of the winning codes on Thursday 28 July 2022
Weekly drawing N ° 36 – 2022 on Thursday 4 August 2022: the 15 weekly winning codes (date, winning code and how much wins):
- 07/29/2022 0805-0209 99SEA004533 D4010003 96.03
- 24/07/2022 1218-0234 53SNS303260 10050005 205.54
- 28/07/2022 0560-0020 2CIDE000846 144.0
- 29/07/2022 1345-0027 53SNS302830 01400002 59.93
- 25/07/2022 1318-0089 96SRT000435 17850004 42.68
- 27/07/2022 0462-0030 99IEC007104 59.2
- 28/07/2022 1408-0038 53SNS300460 11470035 108.12
- 07/29/2022 1039-0241 99MEY046660 51.07
- 29/07/2022 1505-0088 53SNS301547 03760003 16.65
- 27/07/2022 2272-0045 96MK3000003 29.9
- 30/07/2022 1625-0093 53SNS301495 02270012 81.39
- 30/07/2022 0542-0182 3BSDP001962 03410015 108.87
- 27/07/2022 1433-0138 53SNS300830 11150019 135.31
- 28/07/2022 0874-0012 6BMST018194 390.0
- 07/28/2022 0415-0044 99IEC007257 33.37
Here the draw from last week. The annual draw took place on Friday 4 July, which includes a maxi prize of 5 million euros for the buyer and a prize of 1 million euros for the operator: here is the drawing of the winning ticket.