With the hot phase of the transfer market in full swing (here are the hits of the last month) and the championship about to begin, the Serie A clubs have already given rise to massive subscription campaigns. Some have registered a real boom in cards soldalready budgeting an important entry item that had disappeared completely during the match period a closed doors. A situation certainly facilitated by the definitive opening of the stadiums, with no more restrictions, after the Covid pandemic. The amount for the entire Series A of the pre-Covid box office receipts was equal to 15% of the total turnover.
Season tickets sold team by team
Here is the condition of every single team in the top flight on the subscriber side, in alphabetical order. The calculation is based on the official press releases of the football clubs, also prepared by Sky Sport.
- Atalanta today it has over 13 thousand subscribers. The closing of the free sale was established at 8 pm on Wednesday 10 August.
- Bologna it exceeded 12 thousand subscribers, with the end of the season ticket campaign set at 9.15 pm on 21 August.
- The Cremonese it registers over 2,500 subscribers as of 5 August, the day on which the pre-emption phase alone ends. The deadline for signing the card is 8pm on Thursday 25 August.
- Empoli has so far subscribed almost 4 thousand subscribers.
- Fiorentina reports over 20 thousand subscribers, with the sales campaign that will close its doors on 13 August.
- L’Inter records the beauty of 41 thousand subscribers, declaring everything sold-out already on 7 July. Meanwhile, the waiting list for the 2023-24 season is already open.
- Juventus today it has 20,200 subscribers, with the campaign already over.
- Lazio it reached 21 thousand, there is time until 7 pm on 8 August.
- Lecce it has broken every record in its history, exceeding 19 thousand and the previous record of 18,763. The season ticket campaign ended at 8 pm on 5 August.
- AC Milan has passed the 40 thousand subscribers and at the moment has not specified a closing date for the campaign.
- The newly promoted Monza it has reached 4 thousand subscribers so far. The company has decided to communicate the exact number only at the end of the campaign, given the imminent availability of new seats once the renovation of the east stand has been completed. The free sale in this sector will start on August 8th.
- Napoli has not disclosed any data at the moment.
- the rome reached 36 thousand subscribers, with the campaign ending at 6pm on July 15.
- The Salernitana has reached 6,541 subscribers, with the free sale phase ending on 12 August.
- Sampdoria has passed the 13 thousand subscribers to date, with the free sale ending on 12 August.
- Sassuolo has established that it will communicate the first data on season tickets to Mapei Stadium on 8 August.
- The Spice it can count on 4,153 subscribers so far, with the free sale closing on 30 July.
- The Turin has not communicated any data relating to subscriptions.
- Udinese has decided to disclose the numbers only at the end of the season ticket campaign, which will continue until 13 August.
- The Verona it has exceeded 10 thousand subscribers.