Payments of pensions for the month of October 2022 they will kick off next week, precisely Saturday 1st October, for retirees who intend to withdraw the cash sums and who will be able to go to post offices according to the usual calendar based on alphabetical shifts by surname, posted outside each post office. From 3 October, on the other hand, all those who receive it will have a pension bank, who, as always, have to wait for the first bankable day of the month.
Not only that: October will be a richer month for a large slice of retirees, for which the early revaluation, previously scheduled for the beginning of 2023, will start. Three months in advance, a 2% increase will be applied to gross pension overall, for the months from October to December 2022 including the thirteenth.
Pensions, the dates of payments for October
For those who collect the cash pension at the post office, also in the month of October we continue with the dates staggered according to the alphabetical letter, to avoid gatherings. Retirees will be able to go to one of the 12,800 post offices throughout the country from 1st to 7th October, according to the alphabetical rotation posted outside each post office. The calendar with the letters for the month of October is as follows:
- Saturday 1 October (only in the morning) for surnames from A to B;
- Monday 3 October for surnames from C to D;
- Tuesday 4 October for surnames from E to K;
- Wednesday 5 October for surnames from L to O;
- Thursday 6 October for surnames from P to R;
- Friday 7 October for surnames from S to Z.
Pensions, the date of the credits in the bank and on the savings books
Starting from the morning of October 1, 2022 will be able to receive pension treatment:
- citizens who are holders of a Saving account;
- retirees who are in possession of a Banco Posta account;
- the subjects who appear to be owners of a Postepay Evolution.
From the same day, citizens will be able to collect pensions from over 8,000 Postamat ATMs, without any need to enter post offices:
- holders of Postamat card;
- holding a Booklet paper;
- who own a Postepay Evolution.
All who receive retirement in the bank as always they have to wait for the first bankable day of the month, then Monday 3 October.
Pensions, the slip is available online
INPS has made available the preview of the payment of the September pension slip. Consulting it is very simple: just go to the INPS website and click on the appropriate service which also contains the pension payment notifications.
To access the service it is necessary to have Spid, Cie or Cns digital credentials. Once you have entered the Inps site, you must then click on “MyInps“And then go to link”Performance and Services“, Then open”Pension slip and related services”.
From this page you can also consult the bonuses due and you can change the data for crediting the pension in the post office or bank with a simple click.
Pensions, the increases in the slip of October 2022: the amounts
The October coupon will be richer thanks to the three-month advance (in October 2022 instead of January 2023) of the 2023 equalization decided by the Aid bis 2 decree. The usual adjustment to inflation measured by Istat is made every year, and this year the government has decided to anticipate it and strengthen it for some income brackets: the revaluation of early pensions is totally only for checks up to 4 times the minimum treatment of 524.35 euros and concerns only those who receive income up to 35 thousand euros per year.
- 100% of the revaluation for checks up to 4 times the minimum treatment, ie up to 2.097 euro.
- 90% of the revaluation for checks between 4 and 5 times the minimum treatment, ie up to 2.621,75 euro.
- 75% of the revaluation for grants over 5 times the minimum treatment, i.e. over 2.621,75 euro.
Right away some examples to understand the extent of the increase.
- For those who perceive 524,35 euro will amount to 10,487 euros.
- For those who perceive 800 euro will amount to 16 euros.
- For those who perceive 1.000 euro will amount to 20 euros.
- For those who perceive 1.500 euro will amount to 30 euros.
- For those who perceive 2.000 euro will amount to 40 euros.
- For those who perceive 2.500 euro will amount to 50 euros.