Self-employed workers and professionals who have applied to INPS to obtain the 200 euro bonus and any integration of 150 euros within the deadline of last November 30, but have not received paymentcan verify the reasons for the negative outcome of the application and submit a request for re-examination: there are 90 days left to proceed.
INPS made it known in message number 317 of 19 January 2023, in which it provided the instructions for proceeding with the request for review and the possible reasons that hindered the payment of the bonus: from the irregularity of enrollment in the INPS separate management to absence of an active VAT number. For each cause underlying the rejection, the document also indicates any documentation to be provided in order to present a request for review.
Bonus 200 euros, payment not received: the interested audience
Self-employed workers and professionals enrolled in the Social Security Management of INPS who have submitted an application for access to benefits only one envisaged by the Aid Decree (decree-law 17 May 2022, n. 50) and the Decree Aiuti-ter (decree-law 23 September 2022, n. 144), where the same has been rejected, they can now submit a request for re-examination.
The audience interested in the benefit includes:
- workers enrolled in the special management of craftsmen;
- workers enrolled in the special management of commercial businesses;
- workers enrolled in the special management for direct growers and for settlers and sharecroppers (including professional agricultural entrepreneurs);
- autonomous fishermen referred to in the law of 13 March 1958, n. 250;
- freelancers enrolled in the separate management of INPS;
- workers registered as assistants and assistants to the social security management of artisans, commercial operators and direct farmers.
Professional agricultural entrepreneurs enrolled in the management of direct farmers and settlers and sharecroppers for the activity of director in joint-stock companies are excluded from the benefit, since the income received is not included among the income produced by the company activity.
Review questions, the requirements to be met
The instructions for requesting a review of the application in the event of payment of the 200 euro bonus not received are intended for self-employed persons and professionals who have not passed the checks relating to the required requirements:
- have a total income not exceeding 35,000 euros in the 2021 tax period, 20,000 to also obtain integration;
- be enrolled in the autonomous management with an active position on 18 May 2022, the date of entry into force of the Aid decree;
- have an active VAT number and with work activity started on 18 May 2022, date of entry into force of the Aid decree (requirement eliminated by the interministerial decree of 7 December 2022 expected in the Official Gazette);
- have made by 18 May 2022, for the period pertaining to 1 January 2020 and with payment deadlines by 18 May 2022, at least one contribution payment, total or partial, to the management of the registration for which the indemnity is requested ;
- not be entitled to direct pension benefits as of 18 May 2022;
- not be a recipient of the same aid in other forms.
Application for review, deadlines
Anyone who has not received the payment of the sums because the application has not been successful can present a request for re-examination within 90 days:
- starting from the publication of the Inps message with the instructions, therefore by April 19;
- from knowledge of the rejection, if later.
The INPS specifies that it is a non-peremptory term.
Request for review, how to do it
The user can submit a request for review by accessing the section of the site from which the application was sent (One-time indemnity of 200 euros).
For questions in the state “Rejected” the list of reasons for rejection and the button “ are availableAsk for review“, which allows you to enter the reason for the request: through the “Attach documentation” it is possible to upload any documents required for review.
Leave a Reply