The lottery of receipts continues also in 2023even if everything changes. This is the free competition linked to the Italia Cashless program developed by the former Conte government to encourage the use of credit, debit, ATM, prepaid cards and payment apps.
Those who have not yet taken part in the receipt lottery can still participate in the next draws. We remember that all natural persons of legal age residing in Italy can participatewho have procured the lottery code (you can retrieve it here) and use electronic payment instruments for purchases of goods or services from retail businesses.
How the receipt lottery works
Although it has been called a flop (here we have explained why) and, as we said, the government has decided to modify it to make it more like a scratch card, to participate in the lottery it is enough for now to show the merchant, at the time of every cashless purchase, therefore not in cashyour own code.
done this, the electronic receipt issued automatically gives away virtual tickets to participate in the lottery: a virtual ticket for every euro spent, up to a maximum of 1,000 virtual tickets for each receipt of an amount equal to or greater than 1,000 euros. If the amount spent is greater than 1 euro, any decimal figure greater than 49 cents will produce another virtual ticket.
As soon as the reform is approved, the receipt lottery will become an instant game: Here you will find all the new arrivals.
However, not all purchases allow you to participate in the lottery. As we said, only card and app purchases are valid, but not all. Purchases are excluded:
- made in cash;
- for an amount of less than 1 euro;
- made online;
- intended for the exercise of business, art or profession;
- documented by electronic invoices;
- for which the fee data is transmitted to the Health Card system (for example purchases made at pharmacies, parapharmacies, opticians, analysis laboratories, veterinary clinics, etc.);
- for which the buyer requests the operator to acquire his tax code for the purposes of tax deduction or deduction.
How much you win: the prizes
Every week you can win 15 prizes of 25,000 euros for those who buy, and 15 prizes of 5,000 euros for those who sell. Then there are also monthly draws with 10 prizes of 100,000 euros for buyers and 10 prizes of 20,000 euros for exhibitors.
The weekly draws are held every Thursday for all receipts sent and registered by the lottery system from Monday to Sunday, until 11.59 pm of the previous week. If the drawing day falls on a national holiday, the drawing is postponed to the next working day.
The monthly draws are held every second Thursday of the month, for receipts sent and registered by the lottery system by 11.59 pm on the last day of the previous month. If the second Thursday of the month falls on a national holiday, the draw is postponed to the following working day.
The winning code extractions on Thursday 26 January 2023
Weekly draw N° 23- 2023 of Thursday 26 January 2023: the 15 weekly winning codes (date, winning code and how much win):
- 19/01/2023 0921-0189 96SRT001013 13050013 14.14
- 14/01/2023 1459-0130 53SNS302378 00180024 299.0
- 20/01/2023 0219-0087 4CEDM025825 36.0
- 21/01/2023 0454-0185 99SEA004485 72160005 158.87
- 01/21/2023 1479-0023 53MN2015928 66.31
- 20/01/2023 0228-0095 88S25001470 00271029 14.27
- 16/01/2023 1077-0171 88I24014603 79.55
- 20/01/2023 1308-0089 99MEX056519 6.17
- 01/18/2023 0263-0043 99IEB033065 32.99
- 20/01/2023 1548-0015 96SRT000115 15530001 32.82
- 01/21/2023 1249-0162 3BIWB009191 37.41
- 18/01/2023 1534-0014 99SEA002148 B2550036 68.95
- 21/01/2023 1515-0013 96SRT000156 00260002 90.41
- 01/21/2023 0813-0039 99MEX075429 354.0
- 21/01/2023 1153-0043 53SNS300214 00510031 32.83
Here is last week’s draw. The annual draw took place on Friday 4 July, which provides for a maxi prize of 5 million euros for the buyer and a prize of 1 million euros for the operator: here is the drawing of the winning ticket.
Leave a Reply