The Nation Alliance has announced the Common Policies Memorandum of Understanding today. The text, which was announced at the meeting held at the ATO Congresium Congress and Exhibition Center in Ankara, consists of more than 2,300 goals, policies and projects under 75 sub-headings under 9 main headings. Among them, there were 13 items related to crypto and blockchain technology.
Given the clauses, it appears that the Nation Alliance aims to use blockchain technology in many areas of the public. In addition, it is emphasized that effective taxation of cryptocurrencies will be ensured, uncertainty in the sector will be eliminated and confidence in the market will be established. The items in question are as follows:
- crypto assets and we will ensure the effective taxation of emerging digital channels.
- Digital currency, crypto assetsWe will clearly define the regulatory and supervisory legislation and institutions regarding fintechs and digital payment systems.
- Cryptocurrency and we will enact the asset legislation and eliminate the uncertainties in the sector.
- with crypto assets We will take steps to regulate and control the relevant exchanges, ensure confidence in these markets, and protect small investors.
- End-to-end digital and extensively automated to accelerate customs and transport processes block zincir We will establish a Digital Customs based
- Job search, matching and job placements block zincir and technologies such as artificial intelligence.
- In professional profiling block zincir and artificial intelligence applications.
- All functions of the public based on licenses, title deeds, certificates, diplomas and similar records, property declarations of public employees, all fixtures and inventory lists in the public are open to the public’s inspection. blockchain We’re going to switch it to infrastructure.
- Identity, health card and similar services are provided within the framework of personal privacy and access is subject to the consent of the individual. blockchain We’ll move it to the platform.
- blockchain By establishing an international trade platform (INTERSECT) in its architecture, we will establish a transparent and reliable foreign trade infrastructure that will reduce bureaucracy in foreign trade transactions, reduce intermediation costs.
- Health technologies, nuclear fusion, battery technology, bio-engineering, deep technologies such as space, fintech and blockchain technologies, We will support technology fields such as creative industries, bringing together areas such as communication and cloud technologies, green economy, performing arts, design and digital gaming sector, publishing, cultural heritage, architecture and festivals.
- Information of all structures blockchain We will register the “Urban Registration Platform (KKP)” in its architecture, and impose deterrent penalties for changes that are not committed to the KKP.
- Identifying families in need of social assistance, determining the types and amount of social assistance to be provided blockchain and artificial intelligence technologies at the highest level.
Leave a Reply