The update of the Enea portal has been operational since 1 February 2023 to transmit the data of energy efficiency interventions and the use of renewable energy sources that access tax deductions (Ecobonus and Bonus casa).
It is possible to transmit the data of the interventions with the date of completion of the work in the 2022 It is in the 2023. The 90-day deadline for transmitting data for interventions with a work completion date between 1 and 31 January 2023 runs from today’s date.
Enea, what data must be transmitted
In particular, the data of the energy requalification interventions of the existing building stock (incentives of 50%, 65%, 70%, 75%, 80%, 85%) and the data of the interventions of façade bonus limited to expenses incurred up to 12/31/2022 when they involve a reduction in the thermal transmittance of the opaque envelope (90% deduction for expenses incurred up to 12/31/2021, 60% for expenses incurred from 01 /01/2022 to 31/12/2022).
Enea, the interventions that can be incentivized with Ecobonuses
In detail, the interventions eligible for incentives with the Ecobonus and the respective deduction rates are:
- 50% for windows and doors, solar shading, biomass boilers, class A condensing boilers;
- 65% for global redevelopment of the building, class A condensing boilers + advanced thermoregulation system, condensing hot air generators, heat pumps, pdc water heaters, casing insulation, solar collectors, hybrid generators, building automation systems, micro-cogenerators;
- 70% interventions on common parts of condominiums (casing insulation with affected surface > 25% dispersing surface);
- 75% interventions on common parts of condominiums (envelope insulation with affected surface > 25% dispersing surface + AVERAGE QUALITY of the envelope);
- 80% interventions on common parts of the condominiums (Insulation of the casing with the surface concerned > 25% dispersing surface + reduction 1 class SEISMIC RISK);
- 85% interventions on common parts of condominiums (Insulation of casing with surface area concerned > 25% dispersing surface + reduction by 2 or more SEISMIC RISK classes);
- 90% Façade bonus: interventions that have a thermal influence or affect the plaster for more than 10% of the building’s total overall dispersing surface.
Enea, the interventions that can be incentivized with the Home Bonus
Through the section House Bonusesthe data of energy saving interventions and the use of renewable sources that use the tax deductions of 50% for building renovations are:
- reduction of the thermal transmittance of the vertical walls that delimit the rooms heated from the outside, from the cold rooms and from the ground;
- reduction of the thermal transmittances of the horizontal and inclined opaque structures (roofs) which delimit the rooms heated from the outside and from the cold rooms;
- reduction of the thermal transmittance of the floors that delimit the rooms heated from the outside, from the cold rooms and from the ground.
Reduction of the thermal transmittance of the windows including fixtures that delimit the rooms heated from the outside and from the cold rooms.
- installation of solar collectors (solar thermal) for the production of domestic hot water and/or space heating;
- replacement of heat generators with condensing boilers for space heating (with or without the production of domestic hot water) or for the sole production of domestic hot water for a plurality of users and possibly
adaptation of the plant;
- replacement of generators with condensing air heat generators and possible adaptation of the system;
- heat pumps for air conditioning of the rooms and possible adaptation of the system;
- hybrid systems (condensing boiler and heat pump) and possible adaptation of the system;
- microcogeneratori (Pe<50kWe);
- heat pump water heater;
- biomass heat generators;
- installation of heat metering systems in centralized systems for a plurality of users;
- installation of photovoltaic systems and storage systems (only for storage systems, the data must be transmitted for interventions with a work completion date starting from 01/01/2019);
- district heating;
- installation of thermoregulation and building automation systems.
Only if connected to a recovery intervention of the building heritage started from 1 January 2018 for the expenses incurred in 2019; January 1, 2019 for expenses incurred in 2020:
- electric hobs
- washer dryer
- washing machines
Minimum energy class A+ with the exception of ovens whose minimum class is A. Hobs and washer-dryers not classified.
Enea, how to transmit data
The online service can only be accessed after authentication via SPID or CIE (Electronic Identity Card).
Leave a Reply