The notice of competition for the recruitment of has been published 2,138 students of the State Police. Applications to participate can be submitted from 00.00 deon February 1, 2023 at 11.59 pm on 2 March 2023.
In order to participate in the competition, it is necessary to meet one of the pre-established conditions in the announcement, such as being a one-year pre-established volunteer (VFP1), being a pre-established volunteer on leave or a four-year voluntary service (VFP4) on duty or on leave .
State Police competition, the announcement
The call for tenders for public competition, by exam and qualifications, for the recruitment of 2,138 student agents of the State Police, reserved for volunteers on fixed terms of one year or four years or annual resignation in service or on leave, in possession of the prescribed requisites, announced by decree of the Chief of Police of 30 January 2023. The full announcement is visible at this link.
Police competition, the requirements to participate
To participate in the public competition in the Police you must meet the following requirements:
- Italian citizenship;
- enjoyment of political rights;
- having completed the 18th year of age and not having completed the 26th year of age (the latter limit is high, up to a maximum of three years, in relation to the effective military service performed by the candidates);
- secondary school diploma or equivalent;
- physical, mental and aptitude suitability for police service;
- no previous expulsions from the Armed Forces;
- do not count at your expense dismissals from public offices,
- no prison sentence for negligent crime;
- do not have security or prevention measures;
- be in good standing: therefore not having been released from employment in a public administration for persistent insufficient performance and not having been forfeited from employment.
State Police competition, how to participate
Applications to participate can be submitted from hours 00.00 on 1 February 2023 at 23.59 of 2 March 2023, using only the IT procedure available at https://concorsionline.poliziadistato.it.
The candidate will be able to access through the following authentication tools:
- Public Digital Identity System (SPID), with the related credentials (username and password);
- “Enter with CIE” digital identification system using the CIE (Electronic Identity Card), issued by the Municipality of residence.
The candidate must also be in possession of a personal certified e-mail address (PEC).for sending and receiving communications relating to the competition.
Leave a Reply