The Philips Sonicare DiamondClean HX9911 electric toothbrush is almost identical to the Philips DiamondClean Smart HX9954/53. It is simply delivered with the charging glass and the travel case, and has “only” 4 brushing modes.
The Philips Sonicare DiamondClean HX9911 toothbrush is a lighter version of the DiamondClean Smart HX9954/53. It only comes with a charging glass, the charging cable and the travel case. This model offers only one brush head, which makes it lose a star in ease of use. Nevertheless, this toothbrush is a very good connected model. Linked to an application, it delivers information to improve daily brushing.
- Automatic brush head recognition.
- Welcome ergonomic evolution (two buttons).
- Design (beautiful object, pleasant to use).
- Pressure detection.
- Detection of movements and brushing homogeneity (via the application).
- Information-rich app.
- Unintuitive app interface (too much information that could be better categorized).
- Expensive brush heads to take advantage of smart functions.
NB: The reported price drop is calculated by comparing the lowest price of the day with the average of the lowest prices charged by all merchants for the product last month, with security rules to exclude prices from shops whose the VAT policy is not clear (known as “grey” shops, typically in the case of imports from China).
The Philips Sonicare DailyClean 3100 is one of the manufacturer’s most affordable electric toothbrushes. This very basic model only includes one brushing mode but has some interesting functions for getting started with electric brushing. In this, Philips succeeds in its mission.
Leave a Reply