Good deal – The Jabra Elite 5 “4-star” true wireless earphones at €99.99 (-23%)
Always prolific in the field of true wireless earphones, Jabra is starting this fall in 2022 with the Elite 5: a model that does not surprise, but is nevertheless serious and solid in many aspects.
Good in everything, they excel (almost) in nothing: the formula perfectly characterizes what the Elite 5 offer. most expensive models on the market. Except for this, they are limited to doing their job well in all other areas. If you are looking for a pair of complete and versatile true wireless headphones at a “moderate” price, the Elite 5 could therefore satisfy you… provided of course that you support the in-ear headphones.
- Beautiful general sound reproduction, versatile and clear (after equalization).
- Good respect for dynamics, good stereo reproduction.
- Very intuitive and pleasant to use, many useful features (including multipoint).
- Neat and robust earphone design (IP55 certification).
- Solid autonomy (8 hours with RBA).
- Perfectible restitution of treble (limited extension, slight lack of hairline).
- Action of active noise reduction too localized, insulation could be improved.
- In-ear design that can cleave.
NB: The reported price drop is calculated by comparing the lowest price of the day with the average of the lowest prices charged by all merchants for the product last month, with security rules to exclude prices from shops whose the VAT policy is not clear (known as “grey” shops, typically in the case of imports from China).
The Galaxy Buds 2 may be the least expensive headphones in Samsung’s catalog, but they absolutely must not be seen as headphones without ambition. On the contrary, we are surprised to see them come very close to the excellent Galaxy Buds Pro on many points. They would just have needed a slightly more versatile and musical sound reproduction for us to be able to recommend them without reservation.