be successful in getting a job with permanent contract In Italy it has always been attractive. Here’s a summary of the “Italian Dream” as far as we talk about the fluidity of work, the allure of change over the years, as well as the alleged dream life of digital nomads (generally they are content creators) , because most VAT numbers I am in a home office, without the guarantee of a person with a contract, ed.).
This ambition is even more relevant and rooted in territory if one thinks about the implications of revoking citizenship income. So let’s try to take a look inside Poste Italiane. Various job offers, addressing a wide variety of topics, but above all active in a variety of fields.
The application follows a very simple process, You just need to go to the Post Italiano website and go to the “Work with us” section. Each proposal highlighted in this area has its own “Send Application Now” button.
Counter Operator: Knowledge of Languages
Counter Operator jobs are in high demand in the Italian Post Office. The ability to speak one of the following languages fluently is essential:
- french – The last date for submission of application is 31 August 2023. The city of interest is Reggio Emilia in Emilia-Romagna;
- Sugar – The last date for submission of application is 31 August 2023. The city of interest is Reggio Emilia in Emilia-Romagna;
- English – The last date for submission of application is 7 August 2023. Cities of interest are Modena, Emilia-Romagna, Rome, Lazio, Verona and Padua, in Veneto;
- Arabic – The last date for submission of application is 12 August 2023. The city of interest is Modena in Emilia-Romagna.
We offer a permanent contract for a full time job. The minimum requirements are as follows: High school diploma, with a minimum score of 70/100 or 42/60, and excellent knowledge of the indicated language.
job offers for graduates
Two job offers are reserved for graduates. just think about its location postmanOpen in several regions: Lombardy, Veneto, Piedmont, Valle d’Aosta, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Trentino-Alto Adige, Umbria, Tuscany, Liguria, Emilia-Romagna and Marche. The last date of application is 4 September 2023.
In this case the contract is for a fixed period. No special knowledge is required and the requirements are: Diploma with minimum marks of 70/100 or University degree including three years degree with minimum marks of 102/110. The bilingualism license is only required for the province of Bolzano.
also place for front end picture in Bolzano and in Trentino-Alto Adige/Südtirol. Considering the specificity of the location, not only a high school diploma but also a bilingualism license is required. The proposed contract is open-ended and the last date for applications is 31 December 2023.
job offers for graduates
Here is the complete list of offers reserved for graduates specialized in different fields:
- logistics – Seeking engineering graduates for offices in Pavia, Venice, Milan, Turin, Bologna and Rome. The last date of application has been set as 17 September 2023. The Post Italiana requires recent graduates, who have obtained the title less than 12 months before, in the context of a master’s degree. In case of more mature subjects, they should have at least 2 years of experience in the logistics sector. We offer 6 months internship for skill development followed by placement with permanent contract;
- real estate – We are looking for experienced engineers in this field, the last date of application has been set as 31 October 2023. Specifically, we are looking for 3 graduates in Building Engineering, Building-Architecture, Civil, Energy, Industrial, Mechanical, Management or Architecture. – 5 years of experience in real estate project management. permanent contracts for the Turin, Milan, Genoa, Mestre, Bologna, Pescara, Rome, Naples and Palermo offices;
- Professional Forensic Training – Agreement with the Council of the Bar Associations of Rome, Naples, Bologna, Cagliari and Catanzaro allows Poste Italiane to offer a professional apprenticeship to young trainee lawyers;
- financial advisor – Application deadline is 4 September 2023. Poste Italiane is looking for graduates with excellent communication skills in the following regions: Emilia-Romagna, Friuli Venezia Giulia, Lazio, Liguria, Lombardy, Piedmont, Sardinia, Tuscany and Veneto. employee contract;