Receipt lottery continues in 2023, even if everything changes. This is a free competition linked to the Italia Cashless program developed by the former Conte government Encouraging the use of credit, debit, debit, prepaid cards and payment apps.
Anyone who has not yet participated in the receipt lottery can still participate in the next draw. we remember that All natural persons resident in Italy can participatewho have purchased lottery code (You can get it here) and use electronic payment tools to purchase goods or services at retail stores.
How does the receipt lottery work?
Although it is defined as a flop (Here’s why) And, as we said, the government has decided Modify it to look like a scratch card, To participate in the lottery, for now, it is enough to show up at the merchant Every cashless purchase, so no cashYour code.
Once this is done, Electronic receipt issued automatically gives virtual ticket To participate in the lottery: A virtual ticket for every euro spent, up to a maximum of 1,000 Virtual Tickets for each receipt of an amount equal to or greater than 1,000 euros. If the amount spent exceeds 1 euro, any decimal place greater than 49 cents will generate another virtual ticket.
As soon as the reform is approved, the receipt lottery will become an instant game: Here you will get all the upcoming news.
However, not all purchases allow you to participate in the lottery. As we said, only purchases with cards and apps are valid, but not all. purchases are excluded,
- made in cash;
- of amounts less than 1 euro;
- done online;
- Intended for the exercise of professional, artistic or commercial activities;
- Documented by electronic invoice;
- for which payment data is transmitted to the health card system (e.g. purchases made in pharmacies, parapharmacies, opticians, analysis laboratories, veterinary clinics, etc.);
- For which the buyer requests the merchant to obtain his tax code for tax deduction or deduction purposes.
How much do you win: prizes
Every week you can win 15 prizes worth 25 thousand euros for buyers and 15 prizes worth 5 thousand euros for sellers., then there are also Monthly draw with 10 prizes of 100 thousand euros for buyers and 10 prizes of 20 thousand euros for traders.
Weekly draws are held every week Thursday For all receipts transmitted and recorded by the Lottery System from Monday to Sunday 11.59 pm of the previous week. If the drawing day coincides with a national holiday, the drawing is first postponed to the next working day.
Monthly draws are held every second Thursday of the monthFor receipts transmitted and registered by the lottery system by 11.59 pm on the last day of the previous month. If the second Thursday of the month falls on a national holiday, the draw is postponed to the next working day.
How are gaming and lottery winnings taxed?
Winning code will be drawn for Thursday 9th November 2023
Weekly Draw N° 53 – 2023 Thursday 9 November 2023: 15 weekly winning codes (date, winning code and how much you win):
- 08/11/2023 1693-0202 96SRT000117 17640004 25,30
- 06/11/2023 1455-0065 8AMTN021229 44,82
- 10/11/2023 0676-0080 88S25001059 00061009 126,41
- 10/11/2023 1881-0141 53SNS300796 11310030 113,55
- 08/11/2023 1386-0134 53MN2021963 103,00
- 08/11/2023 1640-0095 88I24008646 27,46
- 10/11/2023 1606-0310 99MX061705 37,55
- 09/11/2023 2543-0081 53SNS302599 00010018 51,37
- 12/11/2023 2007-0230 53SNS301856 67070001 29,42
- 09/11/2023 0457-0005 99IEB043129 277,00
- 11/11/2023 0292-0421 3BIWB011634 195,02
- 10/11/2023 1838-0087 99MEY022393 354,20
- 10/11/2023 1885-0083 53SNS300887 05800005 22,10
- 08/11/2023 1804-0143 88S25000547 80820018 126,25
- 08/11/2023 1527-0112 99MX062704 31,68
Here is last week’s draw, The annual draw took place on 22 June 2023, with a maxi prize of €5 million for the buyer and a prize of €1 million for the merchant: Here is a picture of the winning ticket.