Every day a new one is added to cryptocurrency projects and continues to attract the interest of investors. We can say that one of these interesting and emerging projects is Neutron and its native token NTRN. So what is the NTRN coin and what does it do? Let’s find the answers to these questions!
What is a neutron?
Neutron is a blockchain protocol that provides developers the ability to create cross-chain applications through IBC (Inter-Blockchain Communication Protocol).
Using the fast and efficient infrastructure of the Avalanche smart contract network, it ensures the economic security of the Cosmos Hub for DeFi (decentralized finance) DApps. This makes Neutron an ideal platform especially for DeFi applications.
This may seem a little complicated, but don’t worry!
Neutron provides significant benefits for decentralized finance applications (DeFi dApps) by utilizing the fast and efficient infrastructure offered by the Avalanche smart contract network. The key to these benefits is combined with the economic security provided by the Cosmos Hub. The meaning and significance of this combination is as follows:
- Avalanche’s fast and efficient infrastructure: Avalanche is a blockchain network known for its high transaction speeds and low transaction fees. Using this fast and efficient infrastructure, Neutron enables DeFi applications to be processed faster and more cost-effectively.
- Financial Security with Cosmos Hub: Cosmos Hub is a platform that connects many different blockchains and provides strong economic security. Neutron takes advantage of this security of Cosmos Hub, allowing users to manage their assets more securely. This is especially important for DeFi applications as security is a critical element for the success of such applications.
- Ideal platform for DeFi applications: The combination that Neutron offers – the speed and efficiency of Avalanche and the economic security of Cosmos Hub – makes it an ideal platform for DeFi applications. Developers can build DeFi applications on Neutron, where users can manage their assets securely and conduct fast and low-cost transactions.
What is NTRN coin?
NTRN is the native token of Neutron and serves several roles within the network:
- Network Fee: NTRN is used to pay for transactions occurring on the Neutron network.
- Government: NTRN holders participate in governance processes by voting on network parameters and treasury.
- DeFi Usage: NTRN can be used to provide liquidity in the DeFi ecosystem, using it as collateral and earning rewards.
What is the Neutron Project and what is its purpose?
Neutron Project and its objective
Neutrons have a complex structure consisting of various modules and components:
- Replication Protection: Staking ATOM on Cosmos Hub also secures the Neutron network.
- Cosmos SDK Blockchain: Neutron includes special modules that allow smart contracts to create cross-chain applications.
- Cross-chain query and transaction module: It allows smart contracts to receive data from other blockchains and conduct transactions.
- Cron module: It ensures the execution of messages at regular intervals through governance.
- IBC Protocol: It is a standard protocol that connects more than 50 blockchains.
Who is the founder and owner of NTRN?
Neutron was founded by JD Gagnon, Hannu Kuusi, and Alexander Szul
What was the highest number seen by NTRN?
NTRN reached $0.5813 on November 15, 2023.
What is the lowest point seen by NTRN?
NTRN reached a low of $0.1951 on June 15, 2023.
What is NTRN supply?
The total supply of NTRN coin is 999,990,379 NTRN, the maximum supply is 1,000,000,000 NTRN.
It was published: