After a lackluster Move Style Edition, Jabra is renewing the nomadic headset experience for less than €100 with the Elite 45h. Presented modestly as “best headset in its class”we wanted to know if he was worthy of such a title.
Well designed, very pleasant to use, particularly durable and equipped with an effective hands-free kit, the Elite 45h masters its subject in terms of ergonomics. For better sound performance, you may prefer the Live 500BT, for example (or its version with noise reduction, the 650BTNC), which is more melodious, but less feature-rich — even with a mini-jack input!
- Gigantic autonomy (58 h).
- Good quality hands-free kit.
- Pleasant and intuitive use (complete controls and companion app, multipoint connection, multilingual voice prompts).
- A very good manufacturing quality.
- Sound reproduction certainly homogeneous and rich, but particularly imprecise.
- Can only be used via Bluetooth.
- Sensations of discomfort, mainly related to the supra-auricular format of the atria.
NB: The reported price drop is calculated by comparing the lowest price of the day with the average of the lowest prices charged by all merchants for the product last month, with security rules to exclude prices from shops whose the VAT policy is not clear (known as “grey” shops, typically in the case of imports from China).
The Life Q30 is a nice little surprise. Of course, you shouldn’t expect great experience or stunning design quality from it, however, it fulfills its mission humbly on all terrains and sometimes even offers more than its direct competitors. This is a good starting point at a low price in the jungle of Bluetooth headphones with active noise reduction.
Risk Disclosure: The articles and articles on Arover.net do not constitute investment advice. Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are high-risk assets, and you should do your due diligence and do your own research before investing in these currencies.