A few days ago the public competition for qualifications and exams, for the admission of 1,409 Marshal students at the Inspectors School of the Guardia di Finanza.
Applications for participation must be sent electronically by 12 noon on 9 October 2021. Let’s see together the requirements and how to participate.
Competition Guardia di Finanza, the announcement
The call for applications based on qualifications and exams, for the recruitment of n. 1409 financial students, is in the Official Gazette at this address.
The places available are the following:
- 1199 of the ordinary contingent;
- 216 of the sea contingent.
Competition Guardia di Finanza, the requirements to participate
Those interested in submitting the application form must have the following requirements:
- to have from 18 to 25 years old (extended term of up to 3 years in relation to military service performed);
- enjoy civil and political rights;
- be in possession of a secondary school diploma of the second degree, with the exception of volunteers of the Armed Forces in service as of 31 December 2020 or discharged by that date who can present a secondary school diploma of I degree;
have not been admitted to provide national civil service as conscientious objectors or have renounced this status, pursuant to art. 636, paragraph 3, of the legislative decree 15 March 2010, n. 66;
- at the date of the effective incorporation, they must not be charged, have not been sentenced or have obtained the application of the penalty pursuant to art. 444 of the criminal procedure code for non-culpable crimes, nor having been subjected to preventive measures;
- they must not find themselves, on the date of effective incorporation, in situations that are in any case incompatible with the acquisition or retention of the legal status of financier;
- be in possession of the requisites referred to in art. 26 of the law 1 February 1989, n. 53;
- not having been dismissed, dispensed or declared forfeited from employment in a public administration, dismissed from work employed by public administrations as a result of disciplinary proceedings or acquitted, by authority or office, from previous enrollment in the Armed Forces or police , with the exception, for the ordinary contingent, of acquittals for inability to fly or life on board and, for the sea contingent, of acquittals for inability to fly;
- not having been discharged, for disciplinary reasons or for inability to military life, from academies, schools or training institutes of the Armed Forces or police.
Competition Guardia di Finanza, rehearsals
The selection process begins with a preselection test, which will take place after 25 October, consisting of a series of quizzes consisting of 90 multiple choice questions, of which:
- 35 on the knowledge of mathematical logic;
- 25 aimed at ascertaining knowledge of the Italian language;
- 30 on topics of history, education, geography, civics.
The following candidates pass the pre-selection written test and are admitted to the physical efficiency tests:
- of the ordinary contingent, which are placed in the first 1472 places of the list of volunteers of the Armed Forces;
- of the sea contingent, classified in the first 84 places of the list of volunteers of the Armed Forces.
The tests of physical efficiency will consist for the ordinary contingent in the high jump, in the push-ups, in the plane run 1,000 meters; for the sea contingent in the 25-meter freestyle swimming test, in the 1,000-meter flat run, in the high jump. We will then proceed to assessments of psycho-physical fitness consisting of a general medical examination and other examinations.
Then other aptitude tests follow. The relative judgment is expressed by the competent sub-commission. Candidates who have obtained the judgment of suitability for all the selective competition phases envisaged for the sector / specialization for which they compete, will be enrolled in the final merit rankings.
Winners are admitted to a training course as financial trainees, after passing the medical examination for incorporation. During the course, the financial students receive the salary according to the administrative rules in force. At the end of 6 months, the candidates deemed suitable will be promoted as financiers.
Competition Guardia di Finanza: how to apply
The application form must be completed exclusively through the online procedure available on the portal concorsi.gdf.gov.it by 12 noon on 9 October 2021.
Participation is allowed for only one of the contingents / specializations and categories of places.