The Sigma Art 24-35mm f / 2 DG HSM wide-angle zoom incorporates an ambitious optical formula with 18 lenses divided into 13 groups. We find the latest cutting-edge technologies: Super-Multi Layer treatment, an FLD (Flow Low Dispersion) lens, 7 SLD (Special Low Dispersion) lenses, 3 aspherical lenses and an HSM motorization. This lens is available in Canon, Nikon and of course Sigma mounts.
Sigma 24-35 mm F2 DG HSM Art
Introductory price 1149 €
With this 24-35 mm, Sigma signs a high-flying optics and brings a very appreciable innovation by making available to landscape and reportage photographers the first zoom with constant aperture f / 2. The handling, even if still perfectible, is excellent and the optical quality remarkable.
- Quality of construction and finish
- Constant aperture of f / 2
- Outstanding image quality
- No chromatic aberrations
- Well-controlled distortions
What might hold you back
- Slightly limited focal length range
- Substantial weight and size
- Slight handling defects in the adjustment rings
- Vignetting at the largest openings
Risk Disclosure: The articles and articles on Arover.net do not constitute investment advice. Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are high-risk assets, and you should do your due diligence and do your own research before investing in these currencies.